Visa Support Letters
ACM does not issue formal invitation letters, but they do issue visa support letters.
To obtain a support letter, please e-mail the following to Irene Frawley (firstname.lastname@example.org) at ACM headquarters:
1. Registration confirmation number. Conference registration is required before a support letter can be issued.
2. The participant's name as it appears in his or her passport.
3. The participant's home mailing address.
4. The participant's fax number.
5. If the participant's paper has been accepted at the conference, the title and the full list of authors.
6. A fax number to which ACM can send the support letter.
Suport letters cannot be sent by e-mail. The support letter will be faxed and also sent to the participant's home mailing address.
ACM's fax number is +1 212 302 5826.